Thursday, March 15, 2012

To RP - "I Really Love You"


 Motivasi tuk diri sendiri...
Corat-Coret di waktu diri agak stress...
Haha..Bajet sungguh!!

"You know what??
Since you have been introduced to me, every day I always thinking about you..
When someone talk about you, my heart keep beating fast..
Faster than usual..
SERIOUSLY...
You make me remember my old day in CENFOS..
You know why????
.
.
.
.
.
 
I have PROBLEM now..
The PROBLEM that being rejected...
Please...IDEA..Please come...
I need the STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM..
So, I will know what is the OBJECTIVE to work on you...
How can I make RESEARCH QUESTION if I still don’t find the OBJECTIVE…
OOO….
.
.
.
.
I need to learn….
TO LIKE…
TO LOVE YOU….
I Love You RESEARCH PAPER"

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha
    well done!!
    your english writing are perfect!kekeke

    ReplyDelete